Fragile. Contains Isopropyl alcohol. DANGER: Highly flammable liquid and vapour. Causes serious eye irritation. Keep out of reach of children. May cause drowsiness or dizziness. Keep away from heat, sparks, open flames and hot surfaces. – No smoking. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Dispose of contents/ container to approved disposal site, in accordance with local regulations.
Fragrance lamps are an incredibly powerful way to fragrance your home, and consequently do not need to be used for extended periods of time. For the optimum balance of room fragrancing with fragrance usage, we recommend to burn your lamp for around 20-25 minutes per time (an average sized room is about 20sqm
There are no reviews yet.